Banxia Interact HE
Banxia Interact HE™ is a complete interactive classroom solution that allows you to connect with your students during lectures, so that both you and your students can obtain feedback about their level of understanding. There are a variety of question types available, which allow you to ask questions about the topic you are teaching, to find out what students know already, to make them think about what they are learning, and to test if they understood.
Banxia Interact HE allows you to use your existing eInstruction hardware and “virtual clickers” in the same teaching space.
For more details on Interact and how you can use it at your University, please contact us. Prices start at a one-off cost of just £395 for a single lecturer, with no per student costs. Both Windows (with PowerPoint) and web based question controllers are included, so you can use your desktop or lectern PC, or any device with a web browser.
Using Interact HE™ you can…
• Ask thought provoking questions and stimulate classroom debate
• Explore students’ depth of understanding of a subject and target revision appropriately
• Encourage participation in class
• Ask formative questions in multiple formats and get instant feedback
• Carry out summative assessment
How does Interact HE work?
Interact HE uses “desktop” software (running on your laptop or lectern PC) to allow you to control your questions. Use any software you want to deliver your lecture and show your questions or use our PowerPoint Add-in to integrate with Microsoft PowerPoint. Students can use either physical clickers from eInstruction/Interwrite or a “virtual” clicker which is a software application for iPhone, Android or web. The physical clickers are controlled directly by the Interact desktop software, which talks to the receiver.
Your choice of technology
Physical? Virtual? Both? You choose. Get the best value from your IT infrastructure by using a system that supports both physical handsets and ‘virtual’ handsets on mobile or web devices. Since many students carry smartphones with them Interact HE supports both types of clicker in the same session, so you can use whichever the students have.
We can offer you a tailor-made package to meet your exact requirements. Call us or email us now for a detailed price quote.
Currently, the options for clickers are:
- iPhone app
- Android app
- Interwrite/eInstruction Cricket & PRS-RF
- Support for Pulse / Spark / CPS-IR via eInstruction device manager
- Remote site link for physical clickers
- Web browser (designed for mobile and computer use) (anonymous/no account option too)
- Windows desktop application with PowerPoint option
Future / Planned
- Mac OSX desktop application
- iPhone / iPad questioner application
Other options may be planned according to customer requirements.